Why Meyer Suozzi?
Meyer Suozzi offers lateral attorneys a challenging and rewarding opportunity to become part of a diverse, strategic and collegial firm. Laterals are quickly assimilated into their practice area and immediately begin to take advantage of the following :
- Meetings with your Department Chair and firm personnel to ensure your transition is smooth and seamless;
- Integration with the key attorneys in your practice area and the opportunity to work on interesting and unique matters for our clients while learn- ing about their business and legal needs;
- Training with our Technology staff to ensure you are well-versed in our systems and familiar with our in-house helpdesk support;
- With the assistance of our Marketing and Business Development team, you will develop a customized action plan to expand your business that will include a forecast and budget of activities necessary for you to reach your goals;
- The ability to work seamlessly from both our Garden City and New York City offices;
- Participation in our Attorney Mentoring program in which you will be paired with a more senior attorney where a unique relationship can be developed and information on the firm’s culture, marketing, and business development can be freely discussed; and
- One-on-one coaching and lunch-and-learn training programs aimed at meeting your continued education requirements, furthering your legal skills and developing tools for business development, networking and building referral relationships.
Meyer Suozzi values the contributions made by our professionals and offers competitive compensation and generous benefits packages in the markets we serve.